black over black




blazer/ Zara, shirt/ Long, beanie/ Cos, Clutch/ Vintage, Watch/ Armani

Today I was in the mood to wear a complete black over black look. Just rediscovered this Long shirt, which was sent to me a year ago and I think it looks perfect with that blazer, because mostly I hate blazers on me,because they look so "properly" but that shirt makes it look more casual. Today School started again after 2 weeks and actually I'm so tired.. Where are my stolen 5 hours of sleep? Need to catch them up!

_________________________________

New Balance Schuhe auf Spartoo

4 comments:

  1. danke für dein kommentar! und toller stil, gefällt mir sehr. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das Shirt habe ich auch, und auch noch nie angehabt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, too. Blazer especially!

    www.podezju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete