LENA HOSCHEK A/W 2013


Back from Berlin Fashionweek! My fashionweek started with the runway show from austrian designer Lena Hoschek. The autumn/winter collection was consisting of beautiful flower pattern and fine materials like Silk for example combined with rocking leather boots and destroyed fishnets and colours like red,burgundy, olive green and pink. At the end of the show it went more elegant with black dresses, fur (biker) jackets and so on.. You can see that Lena Hoschek tried to combine elegant pieces like skirts and dresses with hard elements like a biker jacket or leatherboots! I really enjoyed the show but unfortunately I wasn't able to take pictures by myself, because I did not find the right camera setting, because it was my first fashionshow! I'm so sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment